The first Sweetheart Dance is planned for Feb. 10 in Randallstown to support The Pete Pompey Foundation.
Pompey, a legendary football and basketball coach at Dunbar and Edmondson, has Alzheimer's disease.
The dance is located at Diamondz Events (9980 Liberty Road, Randallstown) and will take place from 4 to 8 p.m.
- 2014 Varsity spring preview
- The Baltimore Sun's 2013-14 Winter All-Metro teams
- Varsity Letters: Your guide to local high school sports
- High school sports championships [Pictures]
- National Signing Day 2014 [Pictures]
- National Signing Day ceremonies [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Alzheimer's Disease
Tickets are on sale for $30 and include a light buffet, a champagne toast, a rose for all women, and a live performance by Marquis Soul. A cash bar will be available. All proceeds will be donated to The Pete Pompey Foundation.
Pompey, who needs 24-hour care, was a physical education teacher, athletic director and coached football and basketball for three decades at Edmondson and Dunbar.
For ticket information, please call 443-473-9651 or 443-271-1192.